Wednesday 27 January 2010

A night out and stayed within my points!

hello everyone!
I didnt write yesterday as had been poorly all day..I do hope when I get this scan on Sunday they find out whats up with me..as all this fainty dizziness is really horrible!
went out for our monthly film night with the girl tonight...was really good,went to see its complicated and I loved it!!!
I do have a feeling tho that Steve Martin has botoxed his self as he looked soooo puffy!
We went to pizza hut for the £4 happy hour meal and i was really good..had the wedges which are like a half portion and the pasta bol sauce with no cheese on. It came to 14 points for both and i only had lunch today so Im really happy.
I have enough for my ready brek and biccy now!

speak soon hope all is well.

sherry xx

2 Comments:

Blogger giggles said...

Its great watching the ticker at the top go down isn't it :o)

28 January 2010 at 15:36  
Blogger 2010newme said...

it sure is kimmy!! xx

28 January 2010 at 16:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home